Booking And Hiring Conditions - For Kelling Lodges, Caravan.
1. Your booking is with us henceforth known as "the owner". The deposit must accompany your booking. The contract is binding only when the Owner issues its written confirmation and account. The balance of the holiday price must be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival, or at the time of booking if within 8 weeks of departure.
2. To secure your holiday, a booking deposit of 30% of the total cost for the duration of your stay must be paid when booking. This is non-returnable in the event of any cancellation, notification of which is required in writing by post, fax or email. For any customer booking within 4 weeks of their departure date, payment must be made in full.
3. The balance on our confirmation invoice becomes due 4 weeks before your holiday, and we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation if this condition is not met.
4. The rental period is from 3pm on the day of arrival and up to 10am on the day of departure, unless otherwise stated on our website. Any variation of these times is by prior arrangement only. Please leave the property and all kitchen equipment, clean and tidy with the inventory complete. The customer understands and accepts this.
5. You are responsible for the keys whilst they are in your possession and must leave them in the property at the end of your rental period. If for some reason, this does not happen, please notify us straight away and you will be responsible for their safe return to the company in the UK by registered post.
6. Cancellation by the customer. Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to the owner. If the customer cancels the reservation, no refund of deposit monies will be made. If cancellation is made after the full balance has been made, depending on the period of notice received by the company the following cancellation charges will apply,
8 weeks or more: 30%
6 - 8 weeks: 50%
4 - 6 weeks: 75%
0 - 2 weeks: 100%
7. Website Accuracy. All information contained on our website, has been compiled from up to date details and we have taken great care to ensure its accuracy. There may however be occasions when an advertised facility is either modified or unavailable. Such situations may be dictated by local circumstances, necessity for maintenance, local construction work, water shortages, adverse weather, fuel shortages, power cuts, and other circumstances beyond our control. If we are advised of this, we will of course inform you as soon as possible, but we cannot be held liable in such circumstances. It is important to remember that some facilities, perhaps such as restaurants, Bar,gym, or swimming pools etc. may not operate at all times of the season.
8. The Owner will make every effort to make your holiday peaceful and enjoyable. However we cannot liable for any unforeseen disruption, disturbance, inconvenience, or diminution of enjoyment of the client's holiday arising out of building/construction work or noise howsoever caused. The customer understands and accept this.
9. Pets/animals are not allowed except by prior consent of the owners. Please ensure that on vacating the property the accommodation is left as you found it, clean and tidy, removing all personal belongings, food, groceries, refuse/rubbish.
10. We are aware of your need to enjoy your holiday, but customers are asked to conduct themselves in a manner which is acceptable to both the local management company, and to fellow visitors/residents. Disruptive behaviour and/or late night/early morning rowdiness will not be acceptable. Failure to comply with this request could result in your being asked to leave the property without notice. The customer understands and accepts this.
11. Accommodation Availability. All accommodation offered is subject to availability at the time of booking. If for any reason out of our control the accommodation originally reserved is not available, the company undertakes to provide alternative accommodation of a similar or superior standard. The customer understands and accepts this.
12. Cancellation by the company/owner. In the unlikely event of the reservation being cancelled by the company a refund of all monies paid by the customer will be made. The company accepts no further liability in this regard. The customer understands and accepts this.
13. Personal/Public Liability. Whilst the company takes every care in selecting all relevant parts of your holiday, the company cannot be held responsible for any injury, loss, or damage howsoever caused. You are strongly advised to secure holiday insurance and to bring with you an up to date E1 11 Form for medical cover (available from the post office). The customer understands and accepts this.
14. Disputes. In the unlikely event of a dispute between you and the owner, we will assist by arbitrating and offering advice to both parties but cannot dictate the outcome of a dispute. In practice, it helps to have a third party to assist in finding a solution. The customer understands and accepts this.
15. Swimming Pools. Swimming pools are used at the visitors own risk and children must be supervised by an adult at all times. The customer understands and accepts this.
16. Appliances. Every effort is taken to ensure that all appliances in your accommodation are in full working order at the start of your holiday. In the event of breakdown of an appliance, please contact one of our local team members who will endeavour to get it repaired during your stay. The safety checks of appliances are the responsibility of the owner and not the company, the customer understands and accepts this.
17. Breakages. You are asked to replace any broken items with the same or similar items.
18. Transport. You are advised that whilst a car is not essential, it is advisable in order to fully explore the local area. Whilst close to the town, some of our properties may require walking up inclines. Please check the property details carefully if this is likely to be of concern to you. However if you do require transport, please contact one of our local team who will be happy to assist you.
19. Call out. If an emergency occurs such as loss of keys and you need to call out one of our local team members, there will be a nominal call out charge of 20 euros. If for any reason the time is extended, there will be a subsequent charge of 15 euros per hour.
We hope that you have a great holiday and look forward to your booking future accommodation with us